“No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did he would cease to be an artist” -Oscar Wilde
- I love an adventure, whether it is traveling to a new place or just in my back yard. I believe that there will never be too many stamps in my passport.
- I find the smell of the forest intoxicating. Taking a hike just before sunset sounds like the perfect end to my day.
- I hate marshmallows but love S’mores, simply because it gives me an excuse to sit in front of a fire and get lost in its glow.
- My favorite time of the year is when I can return to my family’s mountain cabin after winter hibernation.
- I enjoy river rafting, hiking, fishing, skiing, and swimming, & just about anything outdoors.
- After a day of soaking up the sun, I love to relax with a massage or pedicure.
- I am a raw, down to earth, and easy going Colorado girl (and yes, even a native).
- I am foundoften in Whole Foods, The Gap, and REI.
- I have an amazing husband, son, & dog. I married the love of my life.
- I enjoy a nice glass of Cabernet, and any type of live theatre or music.
- I am an artist at heart & I love people. I love that photography incorporates both.
I’d love to know more about you and your fiancée and what you envision for your day. I look forward to talking with you, if you would like to find out more about my photography please email me at email@example.com, or click the contact link above.